letter of welcome and rental procedures
Cathedral Church of St. Paul
138 Tremont Street, Boston MA 02116
Telephone: 617-482-5800 ~ Fax 617-338-5579
We at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul are pleased that you are considering holding your meeting or event in our facilities. You will find lots of information regarding rental possibilities at the Cathedral at the “Rental” link on the Cathedral home page.
The rental guidelines and procedures are intended to help make your use of our facilities comfortable and safe, as well as to protect the facilities and everyone else using them.
While the facilities are primarily for use by the Cathedral and the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts and their members and agencies, St. Paul’s Cathedral makes them available to non-profit organizations engaged in social action and social advocacy, as well as to arts organizations. Please know that we can, when necessary, negotiate the fee schedule.
Rental Procedure at the Cathedral:
- Read all documents at this link “Rental” on the Cathedral Home page.
- Email or call Kevin McSweeney regarding pricing your event and checking space availability
- If there is availability and the rental cost is acceptable, please fill out the APPLICATION AND GUIDELINES FORM
- Upon receipt of your written application, a RENTAL AGREEMENT will be sent to you
- Applicant will return the signed RENTAL AGREEMENT with reservation deposit and other required documents.
Ethel L. Crawford
Cathedral Church of St. Paul Administrator
Note: Approval of the use of the facilities does not constitute or imply endorsement of a group, its mission, or its positions. Groups approved to use facilities must not advertise the event in such a way as to imply endorsement by the congregation or diocese.